AmigaActive (2101/2143)

From:Wannes Van Causbroeck
Date:31 May 2000 at 17:00:43
Subject:Re: UFO AGA / RTG = Zero

On 30-May-00, Steve Clark wrote:
>Would anyone know if it is possible to get UFO (X-COM one) to work in RTG
>modes, either with a patch, promoter or hack?
Heh, i was facing that same crossroad in life a few days ago (during the exams
i allways get the irresistable urge to shoot some baddies) and the best i got
was under BVision emulation mode,
but the colors were all screwed up. So let me know if you find anything!

>My life will be meaningless otherwise..
well, you could crawl into the darkest corner of your basement, shivering
while the great void unfolds at your feet. Or you could do like i did and move
the whole miggy-lot to the telly-place.

wARCo = Wannes Van Causbroeck (2nd year animation at St.Lukas
Brussels,Belgium)
A1200T 3.0 blizz 603+ \603e 200\68040 25\/SCSI\/Bvision\48Mb Fast/
+ 17"viewpoint*mustek6000SP*24Xcyberdrive*8XTeac CDR*9gigSCSI*1gigIDE